Garden Wildlife Photo Challenge

Monday, June 05, 2006

Species 30 - Wren

My first species of bird, one that I've never managed to photo before and today it was only because it was a one of a number of juveniles that were in the garden when I arrived home. I had thought that we had wren's nest hidden behind the shed and this would suggest that that may have been the case. I've seen juveniles from several other species so it looks like we may have had a good year, even if delayed by the cold weather.


Wren (Troglotdytes troglodytes)

















Scores after the first 30:

Bumblebees - 2
Other bees - 1
Moths - 1
Amphibians - 1
Plants - 8
OtherFlies - 2
Hoverflies - 2
Molluscs - 1
Beetles - 4
Spiders -1
Centipedes - 1
Wasps - 1
Butterflies - 2
Dragonflies - 1
Birds - 1

GWP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter